Successfully completed 1st World Conference on Women’s Studies 2015.
Welcome to WCWS 2015 – Colombo , Sri Lanka.
The TIIKM’s 1st Annual World Conference on Women’s Studies 2015 will be held on 24-25 March 2015 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The organizing committee of WCWS-2015 devotes itself to supply the most cutting-edge updated information to you. During the conference, we will set up a series of activities such as Scientific Program, Exhibition, key note sessions, Posters and so on.
In hosting this conference, TIIKM’s main objective is to intensify the information exchange of the result in academic researches and case studies in the field of women’s studies. In particular, discussions will focus on possibilities to eliminate the discrimination against women. We hope this most influential meeting will leave you a deep impression. And you could find what you need and get the best cooperation opportunity here.
If you want to learn more about us, please log on:
Read More »
As part of the Annual World conference on Women’s studies -2015, an exhibition space will provide a unique opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their products and services to participants with interests in all areas of Women’s studies. Developed to offer comfort to delegates while maximizing exhibitor exposure, the coffee breaks and poster sessions will all take place in the exhibition area promoting frequent and repeated opportunities for delegates to visit the exhibits.
- More than 100 presentations
- Key note sessions with leading characters in the field of women’s Studies.
- Networking opportunities with expertise
- Cultural event and post conference tour to explore the beauty and local traditions of Sri Lanka
- Special rates for Asian and African participants
- Special attention to young and innovative researchers to uplift their career
- Awards and medals to winners
- Publication opportunities in the best international research journals
1. Gender discrimination in the workplace
3. Religious discrimination and women
5. Human rights, women rights
7. Sexual oppression and women
2. Cultural and social oppression of women
4. Philosophy, Theology and Gender
6. Indigenous communities and women
8. Women, Art and Education
All accepted abstract and full papers (for those who register for the conference) will be published in the refereed conference proceedings with ISSN will be published electronically after the conference. You have the option for including either abstract only or full paper in the proceedings.
We will submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOUPS, Mendeley, CiteULike and Google scholar for possible Indexing.