We provide you with the opportunity to publish your paper with well-known publishers
AVENUES FOR PUBLICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF PRESENTED WORK
Book of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts for the 8th World Conference on Women’s Studies (WCWS 2022) will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to Double-blind peer reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN 2424-6743 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Accepted papers published in conference proceedings will be submitted to Google Scholar, Scopus and Thomson Reuters for possible indexing.
Peer Reviewed Journal Publication
Journal of International Women’s Studies
Editors in Chief Diana Fox
Publisher Bridgewater State University, USA
Indexed in Scopus, he International Bibliography of Social Sciences, EBSCO, Elsevier Bibliographic Databases, Ulrich’s Periodicals, the Gale Group, the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and many more.
Gender & Society
Online ISSN 1552-3977
Editor Barbara Risman
Publisher Sage Journals
Abstracted/Indexed in Scopus, Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science), PsycINFO, Women Studies Abstracts, SafetyLit, Feminist Periodicals: A Current Listing of Contents and many more
Feminist Media Studies
Online ISSN 1471-5902
Editor Cynthia Carter
Publisher Taylor and Francis Online
Scopus, Social Science Citation Index® (SSCI), Index Islamicus, Communication and Mass Media Complete, Communication Abstracts and many more.
Women Criminal Justice
Online ISSN 1541-0323 Editor Frances P. Bernat
Publisher Taylor and Francis Online
SCOPUS, EBSCOhost, Elsevier BV, E-psyche, National Criminal Justice Reference Service, ProQuest, Thomson Reuters and Many more.
-A breakthrough Free TIIKM project to make your research publication possible-
Preliminary Reviews for Your Full Paper with the world-class publication “Steering Committee” prior to the conference
One of the major issues faced by novice researchers/authors in the present setting are the lack of perspectives to improve writing for academic publications. As a “PUBLISHelp” is introduced by TIIKM to help authors develop their full papers prior to the conference. Once the request is been made, a steering committee member will be assigned to provide the author with developmental comments for the improvement of the full paper. Our main goal is to assist our conference participants to keep one step ahead to improve their valuable research papers.
- This project is designed to help researchers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standard of high quality academic journals
Benefits to Authors:
- Obtain experts’ inputs to improve your paper
- We assist you to obtain constructive inputs and different perspectives from qualified scholars. This will help strengthen the quality of your paper. Reviewed and revised paper with a world-class scientific committee will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
- Ability to gain tips to strengthen your presentation
- Feedback received via this committee will help you polish the final presentation at the conference as well.
- Help develop academic writing skills
- The knowledge that you will be gathering from this initiative will benefit you in your future academic writing for academic publications.
- Free Service
To apply for this valuable opportunity:
- You have to be a paid participant for the conference
- Have your full paper sent to email@example.com 6 weeks prior to the conference date with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service – Conference Name”
- Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Ms. Tharindi Wijesinghe at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)