All the details regarding the submission process and the subsequent follow up are mentioned below.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The maximum word limit for an abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your abstract should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send in informative abstracts (complete abstracts), which means a compendious summary of a paper’s substance, including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the abstract.
Procedure for abstract submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to( email@example.com ).
- After the submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Deadline for Abstract Submission
- Please submit your abstract before 20th December 2018.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates and reserve your seats for the conference.
Abstract Reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review process, conducted by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission.
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and his/her will be the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejection of the papers will be sent to you along with the reviewers’ comments.
- If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 5th World Conference on Women’s Studies 2019.
Other important dates
- Early bird registration deadline: 25th January 2019
- Final conference registration deadline for all presenters: 25th February 2019
- Full paper submission: 18th May 2019
Important information for the co – authors
- Please note that a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference.
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- However, they will be given a discount of 15% from the non-presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regarding this to enjoy discounts.
If you are not hearing from us
- Please set your email spam filter to accept messages from “@womenstudies.co” and “@tiikmedu.com”.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at @tiikm.comin case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email within 48 hours, after your registration or inquiry.
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications.