Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the 3rd World Conference on Women Studies 2017(WCWS 2017) your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
Abstracts submission: 08th March 2017
Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
Final conference registration for all presenters extended to: 20th April 2017
Full paper submission: 30th May 2017
How to Submit
- Please submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstracts should not be more than 250 words and please download the abstract template (The given format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission).
- Please send a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit before the submission deadline in order to benefit the Early Bird rates.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review within two to three weeks after receipt. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 20th April 2017.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.
The Scientific Programme Committee makes the final selection of abstracts to be included in the conference programme.Materials/ figures/graphics/images presented in abstracts should not violate any copyright laws. It is the sole responsibility of the author to secure the laws for worldwide print and web publication’ and bear any cost charged by the copyright holder in a certain case. Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review within two to three weeks after receipt. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. Accepted abstracts may publish in conference WCWS 2017 abstract book and full papers may publish in WCWS 2017 proceeding book or in world raked supporting journals. At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 20th April 2017. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will get a confirmation email.